This special Remmina Warp Edition release features a Multi password changer (by @giox069 ), improved RDP gateway support, a better SSH tunneling and lots of bugfixes. The list of enhancements is long:
- Brand new multi password Changer
- Improved support for RDP gateway
- SSH tunneling with RDP server redirection
- Enabled “Save SSH Password” checkbox.
- Implemented managing different user and password for RD Gateway
- RDP: Removed server hostname DNS check
- RDP plugin: Added password expired message and updated translations
- Added option to turn off the floating toolbar in fullscreen Remmina
- Added option to hide the toolbar inside a windowed Remmina
- Added servername to warning popup
- Implemented SSH protocol plugin
- Various other SSH improvements
- Domain field set as the default send submit in the profile editor
- Host key improvements
- Fixed the exit strategy
- Closing Remmina after a disconnection or a main window close
- Fixed various Snap issues
- Fixed terminal functionality to make Remmina behave correctly with ncurses
- Fixed multiple typos of ‘transfered’ word
- Added “–full-version” commandline option
- Added snap-preload on Snapcraft to get dynamic access to /snap
- Improved CodeTriage and Bountysource buttons
- Small English typo (fullscreen_on_auto)
- Improved German translation
- CMake clean
- Precedence to libfreerdp2 and winpr2 libs
Longer and more detailed list of changes available here.
A big thanks to our tireless developers @antenore and @giox069, and the precious contributions of – in alphanumerical order – dfiloni, iivorait, lnicola, mfvescovi, nanxiongchao, @transistor1, weberhofer and 3v1n0.
Image by Steve Rotnam on Flickr.