Testing is underway before the release of 1.3.5.
Here is what is in store:
Configurable, human readable profile file names by Antenore Gatta
Save your profiles where you want and with an easier way to identify the filename.
Many notable and subtle bugs fixed by Giovanni Panozzo.
Null pointer reference, RDP issues, Remmina connection window fixes and refactoring and many more!!
Remmina news (and announcements) widget by Antenore Gatta.
Periodically (sporadically) a widget will be shown with news and announcements related to your Remmina version.
Master password, to protect settings and profiles from unauthorized modifications by Antenore Gatta
If you set it in the general preferences, Remmina will ask for a passphrase each time you try to edit, delete, copy a profile or change the general settings.
WWW plugin (web browser with authentication for Remmina) by Antenore Gatta.
This is a replacement of the external WebKit Remmaina plugin. The big advantage is you can save your username and password. In the future support for webdriver/selenium and company will be added.
- Preferences cleaning by Antenore Gatta
- Profile saving bug, fixed by Antenore Gatta.
- Remmina main UI improvements by Antenore Gatta.
- Translations by AsciiWolf, Denis Ollier, Davy Defaud and Johannes Weberhofer.
- Typographic and wording corrections by Davy Defaud.
- Flatpak updates to use latest libs (for a better experience) by Denis Ollier.
This time we would really appreciate your help to test, report bugs, improvements, translations, ideas and offer us a coffee :)