Remmina SPICED has been released
A new amazing release bringing you some fantastic new features and improvements. As an image is often better than 1000 words, here it is:
- Wayland support (brought to you by Giovanni Panozzo).
- SPICE protocol plugin (mainly used by KVM) (brought to you by Denis Ollier).
- Remmina main refactoring (brought to you by Antenore Gatta & Giovanni Panozzo) A big thanks to Giovanni, Dennis and Antenore for the coding, to Johannes and our G+ community for their invaluable support.
- Move Focus to Quick_Find search-box Upon Typing #837
- RDP: Fix extended mouse event to register the click for forward/back buttons #638
- Remmina main window refactoring #875 (antenore)
- [remmina_main] Quick connect bar not visible #878
- Remmina doesn’t support ssh-rsa hostkeys #647
- Toolbar buttons initially enabled in the main window #467
- Only access via administrator account (Raspbian → Windows 10) #880
- Location of saved connections is wrong in wiki #866
- Grayed buttons if no entry or if none selected #488
Merged pull requests:
- Spice plugin: Smartcard redirection support #882 (larchunix)
- SPICE plugin: USB redirection support + minor fixes #881 (larchunix)
- Spice plugin: Scaling support #879 (larchunix)
- SPICE plugin improvements (again) #877 (larchunix)
- More SPICE plugin improvements #874 (larchunix)
- SPICE plugin improvements #872 (larchunix)
- Initial support for Wayland and Mir #871 (giox069)
- New plugin with basic support for the SPICE protocol #870 (larchunix)