Remmina Fullscreen Release
Only a month after the Remmina Ice Pop release, a new release named Fullscreen release, because our heroes have finally identified, isolated and exterminated an annoying bug we discovered many months ago.
- Fix fullscreen switching with multiple displays (Mathias Winterhalter, Giovanni Panozzo);
- RDP channel initialization for special device sharing (serial, COM, printers);
- Updating Remmina icon to the Yaru/Suru icon set;
- SNAP fixing dependencies for the WWW plugin;
- New stats;
- Fixing Remmina main window closing issues;
- Makes RemminaNews window modal to avoid that it steals input to the Remmina connection window;
- Building issues (SNAP and Flatpak);
- Documentation fixes by @Cypresslin (P.-H. Lin).
In multi-monitor setup, Remmina was not behaving correctly when going fullscreen, often switching to the opposite screen where the connection was initiated.
A big thanks to Mathias Winterhalter, Giovanni Panozzo and yours truly, for having fixed this monstrosity.
- To Install see the Download page.
- Release announcement.
- Full changelog