Hello Remminers! We are hard working night and day to keep up the good work and give you a solid and secure environment, so here it comes a brand new release of Remmina, with tons of sweaty bug fixes & improvements. Among them:
- Allow wayland backend again when GTK >= 3.22.27 (so annoying!)
- Distinct RPD gateway authentication and other enhancements.
- Added option to honour https_proxy and http_proxy environment variable.
- Custom screenshot file names.
- Keyboard grabbing improvements.
- UI enhancements.
- Many bug fixing as usual.
A complete changelog can be found on Gitlab.
In the next months we are going to “mess up” things as we are working on new features and a huge refactoring, so this release should be considered a Long Term Support, so don’t be surprised if you won’t have news from us for some weeks or even months. As usual, feel free to open issues or contact us for any kind of problems. Oh, and if you really really like it, take into consideration to support us!
N.B.: To install and/or update, follow our wiki.