A Month only after Remmina Ice Pop Release, we are back with a new release, named Full Screen Release, because our Heroes have finally identified, isolated and exterminated an annoying bug we discovered many months ago.
Can you imagine which one? ;-)
- Fix full screen switching with multiple displays (Mathias Winterhalter, Giovanni Panozzo);
- RDP channel initialization for special devices sharing (serial, com, printers);
- Updating Remmina icon to the yaru/suru icon set;
- SNAP fixing dependencies for the plugin WWW;
- New stats;
- Fixing Remmina main window closing issues;
- Makes RemminaNews window modal to avoid that it steals input to the Remmina Connection Window;
- Building issues (SNAP and Flatpak);
- Documentation fixes by @Cypresslin (P.-H. Lin).
In a multi monitor setup, Remmina was not behaving correctly when going to full-screen, often switching to the opposite screen where the connection was initiated.
A big thanks to Mathias Winterhalter, Giovanni Panozzo and obviously myself ;-) for having fixed this monstrosity.